Location | Plano, TX
The Relationship Manager – Loan Servicing QC, is responsible for managing the day-to-day oversight for the financial analyses for a given client relationship; working with a coordinator on the list of financials received on a daily basis; delivering reporting to the Director of Surveillance and our vendor the list of financials received that the vendor can input with prioritization included; working with their manager on work flow to meet deadlines based on client requirements; and optimizing the use of technology, defining and implementing best practices, and training and developing associates.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for a particular client relationship.
- Communicate with client on priorities or exceptions.
- Communicate with manager any significant issues that could impact the client relationship.
- Provide reporting to manager of the status of deliverables relative to required deadlines.
- Manage surveillance staff workflow on a day-to-day basis.
- Schedule workflow so that all tasks/deliverables are accomplished by client’s required deadlines.
- Resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner, and in compliance with policies and procedures and relevant loan documents.
- Work with associates with an ongoing focus on improving processes and procedures as opportunities arise.
- Ensure that client requests are met on a timely basis, and that required documents and reports are submitted correctly and timely.
- Cross train associates so they can work in multiple areas of Surveillance, both to improve the work experience and to eliminate key-man issues.
- Work with associates to see that all training needs, both technical and interpersonal, are met in a timely manner.
- Provide surveillance staff feedback on a real-time basis.
- Work with team to meet deadlines for clients that may not be their primary relationship.
- Participate in the development and ongoing compliance of Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage and continuously evaluate outsourcing relationships.
- Lead and participate in servicing projects, as necessary.
- BBA in Finance, Real Estate or Accounting preferred.
- Five to 10 years of loan servicing experience, predominantly commercial real estate loan servicing for multiple capital sources/investors, particularly GSEs.
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate finance, including an understanding of all types of loans, property types and real estate lenders.
- Knowledge of all aspects of commercial mortgage loan oversight, preferably in a cross-functional team environment, including but not limited to:
- Loan documents, including covenants and triggers.
- Property financial statement and rent roll analysis.
- Understand property inspections and subsequent repairs.
- Strong leadership, process management and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Detail and accuracy focused with a sense of urgency and strong focus on customer service.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise! (or similar large scale servicing system).
- Medium to advanced MS Office skills.
NewPoint Real Estate Capital LLC (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, status regarding public assistance, military or veteran status, domestic violence victim status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, status as unemployed, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
NewPoint Real Estate Capital LLC (and its subsidiaries) also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing a reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with a disability.