- Flexible loan terms and prepayment provisions tailored to a Borrower’s business plan.
- NewPoint provides smooth transition to in-house Agency or other permanent debt takeout.
- In-house servicing provides effective and efficient future fundings and draw requests.
- Loan proceeds can be utilized to complete capital improvements.
- Competitive pricing with exit fees waived if permanent debt provided by NewPoint.
- Conventional properties that meet NewPoint’s permanent debt offerings. Affordable, student and seniors housing considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Properties located in primary and secondary markets. Tertiary markets considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Loans may be used for acquisition, refinance or recapitalization.
5-year to 10-year term.
$10 million to $30 million with loans up to $50 million considered on a case-by-case basis.
75%, including planned capital improvements and closing costs.
75%, with customized options available on a case-by-case basis.
Competitive fixed rates.
Varies depending on loan term.
TAX AND INSURANCE ESCROW
REPLACEMENT RESERVE DEPOSIT
Non-recourse except for standard carve-out provisions.
Subordinate financing considered on a case-by-case basis.
Standard origination, application and exit fees apply, with NewPoint waiving exit fees when loans are refinanced through one of its permanent Agency financing options.
Loans are typically not assumable.
This sheet sets out the general guidelines of a loan program and is designed solely as an aid to prospective borrowers and other clients. It does not represent or imply a contract or a commitment to lend funds. A commitment to lend funds may only be made by a written letter issued by NewPoint to a prospective borrower. This term sheet is subject to change at any time without notice at the sole discretion of NewPoint Real Estate Capital LLC.